Baked sweet potatoes with ginger and sesame seeds.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Fresh ginger, peeled and sliced up thinly
- Coconut oil – 1 tblspn per potato
- Tamari Soy Sauce, about 1 tsp per potato
- Sesame seeds, toasted. About 1 tsp per potato.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and bake them in the oven until done. (160°C, 325°F, Gas 3 for 1½ hours as a guideline. But it all depends upon the size of the spuds and if they are in there with something else which needs a different temperature)
- When the potatoes are cooked, heat the coconut oil in a pan and fry the ginger until just turning colour. Add the sesame seeds and soy sauce and stir about.
- Take the potatoes from the oven, slice into strips and pour the sauce over them. You may need to add a little more salt.