Bit of celtic sea salt.
- Wash and chop the Cavolo Nero into slices about 1″ -2″ long.
- Steam the Cavolo Nero until nearly done – take ages. Allow at least 20 mins.
- Pour away the water.
- Melt some coconut oil in the saucepan.
- Add the Cavolo Nero, a few caraway seeds and a little salt.
- Allow to infuse over a low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Eat and wish you’d cooked more.
Fabulous little recipe made up on the spot – it is very important to eat loads of vegetables. And to achieve this, they have to be made as tasty as possible.