- Pak choi
- Baby Spinach
- Organic Olive oil
- Good quality sweet sherry
- Celtic sea salt or equivalent and pepper.
- Wash and slice up the vegetables. I usually de-seed courgettes since they then taste nicer.
- Heat the oil in saucepan to a medium heat and lightly fry the vegetables.
- Add some sherry paprika and salt.
- Add a little water and bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer until veggies done to taste. Check the seasoning.
- There should be some delicious liquid surrounding the veggies.
- Place the lot in a warm serving dish.
I have deliberately left the quantities vague. Do as many as needed. The veggies could be varied.
My daughter made this for her and me and it was absolutely scrummy.